We are delighted to welcome Golf Societies and visiting parties to South Leeds Golf Club, and a selection of packages has been designed to offer quality golf at excellent value whilst also allowing you to tailor the day to suit your requirements. Please be aware when booking that Handicap Certificates are required.
A £5.00 deposit is required per person with the booking, and the balance should be paid to the Professionals’ shop on arrival. If you require prizes we have a fully stocked shop and our professional staff can assist you in selecting suitable prizes.
Our Caterers will be only too pleased to discuss any special catering requirements you may wish, and should you require any further information or variations to the packages please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to providing your party with an enjoyable day both on and off the course in the friendly atmosphere of South Leeds Golf Club.
The Dress Code
- Shirts to be collared but collarless turtleneck golf shirts will be acceptable. Tailored shirts, designed for wear outside the trousers, are acceptable in the clubhouse. Shirts for men, must be sleeved, ladies may be without sleeves. Vests, tee shirts, rugby and football shirts must not be worn at any time.
- Shorts must be tailored and worn with predominantly white ankle socks. Knee length socks may be of any colour. Tailored golf shorts are allowed in the clubhouse. Tracksuits, shell suits combat or cargo trousers and beach shorts must not be worn at any time.
- Trainers must not be worn on the course however they can be worn in the snooker room, 19th bar and TV lounge. Sandals worn by gentlemen without socks are not allowed in the clubhouse at any time. Golf shoes with soft or metal spikes are not allowed in the clubhouse.
- Denim jeans or jackets of any colour must not be worn on the course however they can be worn in all parts of the golf club providing they are not work attire. For traditional club functions e.g:- Prize presentation night and annual general meetings members would be expected to dress accordingly.
- Golf caps and golf equipment including waterproof tops and waterproof over trousers must not be worn in the clubhouse .
- Jacket and tie in the Dining Room after 7.30
- Children under the age of 16 have some flexibility in the way they dress.
- In the clubhouse please ensure that mobile phones are used with discretion and not a nuisance to other members
Any member, visitor or guest not adhering to the above will be prevented from playing the course and on entering the Clubhouse may be asked to leave.